Start your first project
A quick tutorial to get you up and running with Tetrisly for Figma.
Get Tetrisly for Figma
If you didn't get the Figma file yet, please visit our store and get a license referring to your needs.
Install plugin for Figma
Before you start, make sure you have our plugin Design System Tool to support Color and Typography Tokens. It's optional, but we trust it will be irreplaceable in your digital product-creating process.
- Go to the plugin’s Community page ↗
- Click Try it out.
- Take a look at the onboarding pages and learn about our plugin.
- You can save the plugin to always have it in your Figma app.
Our Design System uses Inter font, which is well-crafted for interface design. The font is completely free.
Download Inter from Google fonts ↗
Import Figma file
- Click the Import file tile in the file browser. You can find this in the top section of any file page in the file browser.
- Select the previously downloaded Tetrisly File from the dialog window and click Open to start the import process.
- Depending on the file size this can take a couple of seconds to import. Click Done to return to the file browser.
- Double click on the Tetrisly file in Figma to start working with it.
Finish! You are able to work with Tetrisly for Figma. Be sure to check the "Getting Started" page in Figma, where we put further instructions and tutorials on handling Figma and Tetrisly Design System.